Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cassette Tape Portraits 8th Grade Art Club

With the Art Club I want to make sure that they are ready for the High School so I have found really different projects for them to do to challenge their creativity.  This is the Cassette tape Portrait of a musican, used with a real cassette tape to create this picture.  The biggest problem with this project is that the students couldn't open the cassette tape case because they have never seen one besides that it was a great project.  They are hanging in our school library. 






2 comments:

  1. Really cool! It’s an amazing work, Thanks for your suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! I pinned this project from http://apexhsart.blogspot.com/search/label/cassettetop14. I see you have been Ian Sands. I find him to be a GREAT inspiration! He seems to be a wonderful art teacher.

    Nic Hahn
    MiniMatisse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete