Sunday, March 10, 2013

Picasso with 4th Grade

Here was another pintrest find that I know I didn't pin.  We stared by talking about Picasso and his perspective on how he drew certain faces.  Then we started with a small piece of cardboard and then cut out a small small piece of construction paper in an upside down U shape.  We then got newspaper and traced the same size U shape and then drew a profile on it so that both papers would be the same hight.  They glued the profile onto the construction paper and then drew the eyes and body.  The next day we painted the background and glued hair on to the heads and decorated the backgrounds.




1 comment:

  1. I did a Picasso inspired project with my students at the beginning of the year. I love the use of newspaper and yarn in your portraits! I also love how they are grouped together in your photos. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete