Tuesday, September 17, 2013

6th Grade and Zentangle

I have recently been into the idea of doing large projects with students.  This is my first undertaking with the idea.  I wanted to do zentangles and had the idea of adding the color wheel to the project.
To start this project I gridded out 6x6 squares on a couple large sheets of paper (36x18).  Then I drew out a large ribbon through all of the squares. I then put a tiny dot of color in each square so the students knew what color to color it.  I also put the # on the back and while the students were working I had them write down their name on a small version, so that if I couldn't read the # due to the sharpie I could at least identify where the square belonged.  Each one turned out different and unique but it looks great all together.    











No comments:

Post a Comment