Sunday, October 6, 2013

Piranhas

So this project has been floating around Pintrest a while and I thought I would give it a try.  The hardest part of this project is having the students fold the paper correctly, for this to work I used rulers and had the students measure out where to fold to, this made it much easier.  I like not telling the students exactly what I am doing with them so they get a surprise, so we started with drawing out the small fish and then we opened it up to make the Piranha, I showed them a finished project and the students then got real excited.









No comments:

Post a Comment