Sunday, October 6, 2013

Shading Pratice

I am working with gray scales with the 5th grade and I always tell them that if they master this technique that they will be on their way to being a great artist.  Its just that I always dont apply it to something they are interested in.  For this project I wanted to make them really involved with trying to better themselves so I drew out a picture of Batman using shading techniques and made copies for all the students, then I gave them an outline of the picture and had them attempt their own gray scale.  The students really enjoyed this and were pretty pumped to be working on Batman.






1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is dana i am a teaching art , i love it,i am a teacher in Israel and i teach art in 1-6 gred , you are amazing l fallow your work , can you halp me , i will love if you can sand me the drew off the datman it will halp me a lot , my maill is - danakaizler@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete