After revisiting the Topography we did the same with my Chihuly Bowls. We used all of the scrap paper from the topography project, art paste, and styrofoam bowls. We gooped up the scrap paper with the art paste and filled in the styrofoam bowls, starting at the bottom. Each bowl must be finished that day in order to dry correct. Students made about 2-5 of these and once they were all done, I had great foam board with holes in the corners and we decided where a good space to install in instillation would be. We decided that most people will be going to get a drink or use the bathroom at least once a day so this would be a high traffic area to hang the work. I added a couple more to the ceiling because I ran out of room on my boards.